Cream Cheese White Chocolate Frosting Recipe
Easy cake frosting recipe with delicious cream cheese and white chocolate
This easy white chocolate frosting recipe contains no sugar since the sweetness comes from the chocolate. This cream cheese frosting recipe is one of my favorite cake frosting recipes since it just tastes delicious and is a perfect complement to my moist carrot cake recipe .
For this easy frosting recipe you will need 9 ounces (255 g) of chocolate. I recommend getting good quality chocolate as it just tastes better.
You don’t need to buy the most expensive type, but don’t get the cheapest one. Also, if you are using this white chocolate frosting in hotter areas, then you might want to reduce the butter to 2 ounces (56 g).
This will make the frosting a bit stiffer, which is appropriate if your outside temperatures are high. In addition, one of my visitors has noted that the lemon juice was not a good idea, so I suggest that you try it first without, and if you feel like adding it, then do so.
Have fun making this delicious cream cheese frosting recipe.
White Chocolate Frosting Recipe
For the cream cheese frosting recipe:
• 3 oz (255 g) white chocolate
• 12 oz (340 g) softened cream cheese
• 3/4 cup (170 g) softened butter
• 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
Prepare the cream cheese frosting:
• Melt the chocolate in a steam bath or in a microwave. If you melt it in microwave, then make sure to stir every 15 seconds.
• Cool the chocolate, stirring it from time to time.
• Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
• Slowly add the cooled melted chocolate and beat until it is smoothly incorporated.
• Add the butter and the optional lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
• You can store this frosting in a fridge for 2 weeks or you can freeze it for 2 months.
• Before frosting, you have to bring it to room temperature. Do not rebeat chilled buttercream until it has reached room temperature. If you do, it may curdle.
• Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Click here to rate this easy recipe
Return from White Chocolate Frosting Recipe to Cake Frosting Recipes
Return from Easy Frosting Recipe to Easy Cake Recipes Homepage