Best Easy Cookies Recipe
Lemon cookies recipe
This is a very easy cookies recipe that also takes no time to make. You just need to mix all the ingredients. Drop the dough onto a baking sheet and bake. These lemon cookies are really that simple.
I like this best cookie recipe since they are slightly sour. You can eat plenty of these lemon cookies since they have almost no flour and you will not feel sick afterwards.
You can buy the almonds needed for this recipe already hacked. It simplifies making these lemon cookies a lot since chopping almonds can be time consuming for an inexperienced cook.
The small heaps will be golden brown when baked and have a nice refreshing taste due to the lemon. They will still be sweet, but one does taste the lemon in them. I hope that you will enjoy these little lemon almond cookies.
Easy Lemon Cookies
For the lemon almond cookies:
• 50 g flour (1.8 oz)
• 250 g powdered sugar (1 ¼ cup)
• 250 g almonds cut fine (8.8 oz)
• Juice from ½ lemon
• 2 eggs
Preheat the oven at 160°C – 320°F
How to prepare the lemon almond cookies:
• Mix the sugar, flour, eggs, and lemon juice. Beat well.
• Mix in the almonds.
• Using two spoons, make small heaps onto a cookie sheet lined with baking paper and bake 20 minutes at 160°C (320°F).
• If you want the cookies to be flatter, add a little more lemon juice.
Click here to rate these lemon cookies
Return from Easy Cookies to Easy Cookie Recipes
Return from Lemon Cookies to Easy Cake Recipes Homepage