Delicious Coffee Cake Easy Recipe
If you need best coffee cake recipes, then this one is a must. It always comes out and tastes great.
I have this coffee cake easy recipe from my German aunt. She made this easy cake recipe once for Eastern and everybody loved it. I had to get this easy coffee cake recipe for myself and try it out at home.
She promised that it always comes out, and she was right. This one definitely is a great addition to my list of best coffee cake recipes.
For this cake you need some egg liquor, for example “Advocaat.” This liquor is made from eggs, sugar and brandy. Many different drinks are made with it. For example, it is added to egg nog. In Italy, “Bombardino,” a favorite drink on the ski slopes, is made as well from this type of liquor.
I used this easy coffee cake recipe once for our Sunday coffee break and everybody loved it. My son ate three pieces, my husband four. I hope that you will also enjoy this easy cake recipe as much as I did.
Coffee Cake Easy Recipe
For the cake batter:
• 300 g butter
• 250 g sugar
• 6 eggs
• 375 g flour
• 150 g chocolate chips
• 1 tablespoon and 3 teaspoons of baking powder (1.5 packs of European baking powder)
• 3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar (1.5 packs of European baking powder)
• 1.5 cup of egg liquor (Advocaat)
• Powder sugar to sprinkle
Preheat the oven to 180°C – 350°F
Prepare the cake batter:
• Whip the butter until fluffy and light.
• Add sugar, vanilla sugar, and egg liquor.
• Add the eggs, one after another.
• Mix the flour with baking powder and slowly add to the egg batter.
• Mix in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
• Grease and flour a 10 inch (26 cm) tube pan.
• Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45-60 minutes.
• Cool off the cake for 15 minutes. Take the cake out and let it cool off completely on a cake rack.
• Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Click here to rate this easy cake recipe
Return from Coffee Cake Easy Recipe to Best Cake Recipes
Return from Coffee Cake Easy Recipe to Easy Cake Recipes Homepage